Trials of the Unbent
Caetar and Lith's Debriefing
After defeating Reklos, Caetar and Lith apologize for deceiving the group and provide them with the following information:
- Lith left the group to meet up with Caetar. He apologizes for leaving without notice, but assumed that it would be best to create a scenario where Reklos could feel confident and make him believe that he had tricked the party, since Lith was of no importance to Reklos. He and Caetar got to the cave before the party did and waited in the right passageway, where a troll resided. They found no loot in the troll’s lair.
- The reason why Caetar and his group never said anything to them was to protect them. A giant eye the size of Hookhill keeps watch over the party members. Caetar and others had discovered this through investigating Dalgas while they were primarily focused on the party. * The eye’s weakness is that it cannot see into the lair of a dragon, and instead projects an image of what it believes to be going on when they do enter a dragon’s lair. As a result, Dalagas is not aware of this weakness.
- Caetar has wanted to let them into their organization, but couldn’t due to the eye.
- Almost everyone knows who the party is, Dalagas has let the world know the names of the descendants of the heroes who defeated Iuz and Necroa.
- Dalagas wants the group to be unsuccessful, unlike their ancestors. They want the group to suffer and not get anywhere in their lives.
- The name of the man who mysteriously shot projectiles is named Hel Horse, who is the son of Haf Horse, another hero who helped defeat Iuz.
- It will only be a matter of time until Dalagas discovers that the eye cannot see the party in a dragon’s lair. Once that time comes, Dalagas will ruthlessly hunt down the party until they’re dead.
- Caetar’s organization was founded by Cthulhu the Real Jesus, Killer Queen, Mooreman Matt, Tanreth, and a mysterious illusionist. They have a headquarters on a secret island, which they thank the party for helping them keep secret.
- Navek is dead, and Goryun is in possession of his corpse.
- Four assassins remain on the hunt for Dashwagon, but their identities are unknown. They are all working separately.
#The Rope and Dalagas do not work with one another. It is believed that The Rope actually hates Dalagas.
- The mysterious masked figure who has been occasionally taking away party members from time to time, whose name is revealed to be Jack Rhodes, has no affiliation with Dalagas or Caetar’s organization. Caetar believes that the man is neutral, despite Graintif thinking otherwise.
- Jonas Joestar, Jordan’s father. was last seen alive two months ago. No one knows where he is now.
- Caetar plans on having the party go back to Hookhill, retrieve the reward for killing Reklos, and head to the Hold of the Sea Princes. Caetar will pay for the group’s transportation if they choose to go by ship. Once they get to the Hold of Sea Princes, they will meet with another member of his organization who will guide them to their secret base. Once they get to that secret base, one of the higher ups of the organization will assign a task to the party to help them in their fight against Dalagas.